Gackt and the Global Talk

This forum is dedicated to anything you wanna talk about in the spheres of Politics, Philosophy, Faith and etc. and of course about dear and beloved Gackt

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Bind together or separate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

future for people in faith aspect?
* people will indeed have one binding religion and that will make some wars stop
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
* people will have one religion but wars will not stop - they will only have more reasons but this one
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
* people will never be linked to one nation of Earth by religion - there will only be wars on this matter
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
* there will be no religion in future - only science
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
* other idea - I will share it with you in the thread
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
mikomi
Admin - Your Jedi Master and the Sith
Admin - Your Jedi Master and the Sith

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Bind together or separate?   2007-07-10, 4:36 pm

When we were studying religions in University out teacher gave us some questions about the general religious stdy and there was a sort of Phylosophic question about good and bad things in modern religions.

I was no prepared for this question answer but (I would not have a diploma with a flawless marks if I had not a vivid ideas in my mind to get out of such situation so I improvised).

I told something that surprised not only my teacher but me too.

so - here is what I said:
I believe that any religion is not good enough because they are basically made up by people to link them together - to bind them in minds and spirits. But how come it so that most of the religious confessions even within one and the same religion like Christianity combat each other?

That was a sort of remark to what I want you to tell me now.
I really do believe it now that in future there will be something like a combination of all religions and confessions and combination of that will be mixed up with science and mystical ides like magic and parpsychology. People tend to that even though they do not see it yet.
and my question is - do you agree that this sort of faith will really bind people as one nation? or it will just lead to neverending religious wars?

Sashawl
padawan pretender
padawan pretender

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Bind together or separate?   2007-07-29, 12:51 am

I belive that in deep future there will be one religion and religious wars w"d stoped[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bind together or separate?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1